Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Corporate Identity




8acee177d43257579390efff8e558c31.png 

http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/119497

This first logo seems like it could be used for a company that promotes going green or maybe a corporation that helps other companies reduce its carbon footprint. I thought this was a good example of a logo because it is simple, unique, appropriate and consistent. There isn't too much going on in the logo and if the designer wanted to eliminate "ecopill" and just use the pill image it could easily become a recognizable photo that consumers would relate to the company. The designer made an appropriate choice with the color palette, as well. The use of blue and green conveys a tranquil, simple and earthly tone that goes along with the idea of "going green" and appropriately represents and eco-friendly company. What drew me to this logo was the creative design of  a pill using a teardrop images side by side to represent earth and water. This logo could easily evolve as times change without losing its ability to be recognized.

f92ba5eb2f0419b67024215c14086aea.png
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/119395

This logo was designed for a music event (according to the user on logo pond) which I thought was very appropriate because the first thing I thought of was the logo for the Zune which was an less expensive mp3 alternative to the iPod. This  logo is simple, easily recognizable, timeless and appropriate. Since I was able to associate it to a music related item it made it appropriate for a music event. Similar to the ecopill logo if the graphic was left alone without the text it could be recognized by the consumer.
1f91059f83a46265be9f05da87fa8831.png
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/119384

I thought this ad was very humorous and its designer made it simply for fun. I could see this being used at a coffee shop as the title of a brew or specialty latte. It could also be used as a brand logo for a type of food or restaurant. This logo is witty, consistent and very unique. I liked that the designer used a coconut as the face of the coconut  man and his "hair" reminds me of a palm tree. The viewer can tell it's purpose and the consistency as well as the humor makes the logo very memorable. Like the other two logo, this could be left alone without the text and still be recognized by the consumer which is essential to the creation of a good logo for a corporation.



No comments:

Post a Comment