Thursday, September 3, 2009

About Me

What’s your full name?
-Kathleen Marie Fugler
Were you named after anyone?
-not that I know of...
Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it?
-I have a few; LK, Kat, Kath & Kate
LK came from Leenkath (the syllables of my names flipped) when I was 15 then shortened my junior year of high school. Only a few college friends call me Kat or Kath. My mother and aunts are the only ones who refer to me as Kate.
What’s your astrological sign?
-Virgo
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
-Depends on the day. I used to work at a bakery where I'd have to be at work by 4:45 AM so morning person came with the territory
Do you wish on stars?
-not usually, but I wish on 11:11 when I see it
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
-No, I only wear flip flops, Etnies skate shoes or birks
Do you have tattoos ?
-Yes, I have three
What do you do most often when you are bored?
-Read or listen to music
Donkey or Elephant or Neither?
-Donkey (democrat) OBAMA!
What makes you angry?
-Ignorance
What did you do last night?
-Homework, made dinner with my friends then relaxed reading my new book by Maria de los Santos, Belong to Me
What frightens you?
-Spiders! I absolutely hate spiders
How many keys are on your key ring?
-3, my entry key, mailbox key and apt key
What do you do to relax?
-Listen to jazz music and read a book
Do you believe in superstitions?
-Some, but only to a small extent. I'll knock on wood if I think I'm jynxing myself and other random things
Have you attended a church or religious event outside of your own?
-Yes
Name a foreign language that you know.
-Spanish <3
Name three things most people don’t know about you.
-The month of September sucks for me
-Half my family is from Baton Rouge, LA - hence a southern twang I get every now and then
-I love tattoos and piercings

Family, Pets, & Friends
Do you have any siblings?
-Yes, I have one younger sister and one younger brother
Who is your best friend in high school?
-Sarah Benning - we're still best friends now
Do/did you have any pets?
-I used to have dog, Boomer, but we had to give him to my aunt because he made my moms allergies act up
Cat person or dog person?
-Dog person definitely! Cats aren't as fun, they sleep all the time
Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
-Colin

Travel
What states have you been to?
-Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois (born & raised in Chicago), Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida & Louisiana (family & best friend live there)
What countries have you been to?
-None outside the US :( I want to travel to Europe tho
In how many states have you lived?
-Two; Illinois & Minnesota
When is the last time you took a train?
-November last year when I went back home to Chicago to see Wicked with my family

Food
What do you like to eat for breakfast?
-cereal or bagels
What is your favorite food?
-any kind of fruit & angel hair pasta
What foods do you dislike?
-asparagus, mushrooms, steak & salami
What ethnic food do you like and dislike?
-Like:Chinese Dislike: Mexican
What is your favorite chip flavor?
-Sun Chips or Cheddar & Sour Cream chips
What is your favorite sandwich?
-Turkey with mayo and mustard
What is your favorite drink?
-Water, raspberry iced tea & Dr. Pepper
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-chocolate chip cookie dough
What’s your favorite salad dressing?
-raspberry vinaigrette
Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?
-buttered & salted
What’s your favorite pie?
-I don't like pie
What’s your favorite fast food place?
-I HATE fast food

Media
Which Harry Potter characters are you?
-Don't watch/read Harry Potter
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
-The Hangover
What is your favorite TV show?
-Grey's Anatomy
Last book you read.
-Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
What picture is on your computer wallpaper?
-A black and white photo of my and my girl friends from work
What is your ring tone?
-"Fight Like a Girl" by Bomshel
What are three favorite songs on your iPod?
1."Fight Like a Girl" by Bomshel 2. "Successful" by Drake 3. "Something Inside" by Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Do you have a Facebook page?
-Yes
Do you have a Twitter account?
-No, but I'm going to make one for this class
Do you have a blog?
-Now I do, for this class. http://lk824.blogspot.com

Wishes
Where would you retire to?
-Madrid, Spain or Baton Rouge, LA
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
-all across Europe
Would you ever bungee jump? Skydive?
-Yes to both!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
-Mardi Gras Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment